NSW DINE & DISCOVER VOUCHER REDEMPTION & USAGE CONDITIONSWe are pleased to announce we are ready to accept the NSW Dine & Discover Vouchers.
You can redeem your Discover NSW vouchers when purchasing tickets online only to our May production of Freaky Friday at Engadine Community Centre.
Note, we are unable to accept the Dine vouchers.
See below for instructions on how to redeem your voucher.
Redeeming your NSW Dine & Discover Voucher:1. Choose your performance, ticket/s and ticket types and add to cart as normal
2. When you get to the Cart look for the NSW Dine and Discover section – enter your code.
Please note: The codes change every 10 minutes so if you see “Voucher not found” you will need to regenerate your code in the NSW app.
3. Enter your code and click “Apply NSW Voucher”.
4. Proceed to the checkout and pay the balance.
CONDITIONS:1. In accordance with the NSW Government’s conditions of use, you can only apply one (1) NSW Dine & Discover voucher code per person per day (meaning, you can only apply one (1) code per order).
2. Vouchers can only be redeemed for ticket purchases, and not for other items sold at canteen, bar etc.
3. Vouchers can ONLY be redeemed for ticket sales in advance, whereby the Customer uses the online ticket sale function themselves. Under no circumstances will phone orders or tickets purchased at the door be eligible.
4. Vouchers cannot be retrospectively applied, applied to existing orders, or applied to previous orders.
5. Once a voucher is redeemed, we are unable to return it, but if subject to our Ticketing Policy, a refund may be provided if eligible.
6. The Dine and Discover scheme vouchers will expire on 30 June 2022, so vouchers cannot be used for future productions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:Can I redeem more than one voucher per transaction?
In accordance with the NSW Government’s conditions of use, you can only apply one (1) NSW Dine & Discover voucher code per person per day (meaning, you can only apply one (1) code per order).
Can I refund my voucher?
Once your voucher is redeemed we are unable to refund it.
Can I use my NSW Dine & Discover code for any performance of Freaky Friday?
Yes you can the Discover voucher for any performance.
I want to make a group of booking with my friends, can we all use our NSW Dine & Discover Codes?
Yes you can.
However, as the system only allows one voucher per transaction, we encourage each person to individually book their ticket so they can each apply the code. Our tickets tend not sell *that* fast, so if you're well-coordinated the process will be seamless.
Note, our only fees are $1/ticket. This is regardless of how many tickets are purchased per transaction. There is no additional transaction fee charged (e.g. Ticketek).
I meant to book a seat next to my friend, but I chose the wrong seat.
No problem, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your confirmation, and where you want to sit ASAP and we'll do our best to move you.
I already booked, before you accepted NSW Dine & Discover. Can you refund me $25?
The short answer is, sadly no. However, please reach out and we (Engadine Musical Society and the Customer) can complete the following process:
a) Engadine MS will cancel your order upon request (call 1300616063 or email email@example.com); and
b) Your order will automatically be refunded in full (including bookings fees) to the card you paid with; and
c) It can take a few days to a week, depending on your card for the money to be back in your account; and
d) The original seats you purchased are now back on public sale; and
e) You can go in at any time and book the ticket/tickets you choose, and use a Dine and Discover voucher at the checkout.
Note: We can not guarantee that you will have the same seats and/or that there will still be seats available when you are ready to rebook. This is entirely the Customer's responsibility and Engadine MS accept absolutely no liability.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated in April 2022.
Engadine Musical Society Inc.
ABN 75 582 142 798